Saturday 7 January 2017

-| Resolutions |-

One week of the new year has passed and today I decided to write down my new year's resolution.The past week was filled with things I love - spent time with family, caught up with friends, went on a site visit (and caught a terrible cold - not something I love but well...), cooked, read and sketched. The cold in question made me bunk office which allowed me to recover, reflect and ruminate.  

I had a very short list of resolutions last year. Mathematically speaking, 7 points over a period of 365 days should have been easy.Only, I was able to satisfactorily tick off 4 with yeses, 2 with partially achieved and 1 was a flat no. Not bad, if  I say so my self. 


This year I have increased my list to 8 points and I hope to stay by it. I am aware that I will slip up here and there but I will be a better person than I was today. 



Happy Healthy Year All!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment