-| Random thoughts on a Thursday |-
1. The best thing about writing journals is you can write anyway you want. All the tools and rules are yours to use at will or to ignore with abandon.
2. No kid dreams of selling credit cards for a living.
3. Everything on this earth is self-centered, the difference is the radius.
4. Theory: our desire to use the buzzwords of the day keeps us from talking about the things that matter. We use these buzzwords innocently enough in the beginning. But then, they become the litmus test for evaluating others. If they do not like those buzzwords, we judge them based on this. And then we find ourselves not able to talk about the things that matter.
5. My favorite items of the last week were reading on my bed on a rainy weekday afternoon and making breakfast for the family on Saturday morning.
6. We are paying a lot of money for entertainment when the night sky is free.